I have been nominated for the Liebster award and I am very happy and grateful.
I hope everyone is being safe at home. #Everything will be fine 🙂
Rules to the Liebster Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Share 11 facts about yourself
4. Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
6. Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
“Men are very good at managing, women at solving.”
Thanks to the blogger who named me for the Liebster Blogger Award:
Parneetsachdev (Timeless Mind Blog)
Questions for Me
- How would you describe yourself? (in as many words as you can) I care very much for others and I always put all of my energy in everything I believe in
- Would you rather read a book or watch a movie? Depends, I like both very much.
- How do you relieve your stress? I relieve my stress by diy crafts and listening to music
- What is your dream destination? Morocco
- Why do you blog? Because I like to share my hobbies and interests with others
- What are you most grateful for right now? To be healthy
- What is your favorite book? (Its okay to have more than one!) One of my favourite authors is Luis Sepulveda, but I also like very much Isabel Allende and Andrea Camilleri
- What is your absolute favorite food. Pizza, Sushi and Middle Eastern Cuisine
- What activities are you doing during this lock-down? I spend time with my son, I clean my house, I cook, I take care of my plants, I do exercise and I spend time in creating new posts for my blog, etc…
- Are you an indoorsy person like me or an outdoorsy person? I’m an outdoorsy person but I like my home
- What is your life mantra or motto? Never lose your smile
11 Facts About Me
- I’m Syrian, woman, I was born in Italy, where I currently live
- My name is Farida
- I ‘m 53 years old
- I have one son: Malek (19 years old)
- I work in an engineering company (oil & Gas)
- I have an Associate in Arts Degree
- I like writing, communicating, traveling, friends
- I am sociable, nice, positive and reliable
- I don’t like to see people and children suffer
- I’m idealistic but concrete
- I am smiling and friendly
- Stroke Survivor UK
- Darius Boar
- Ameet Kothari
- Non aprite quel forno
- La page @mélie
- Tra Italia e Finlandia
- Trev Jones
- Ilaria Albano
11 Questions for nominees
- What’s your name?
- Do you like your name?
- Where do you live?
- How long have you been writing the blog?
- Who’s your favorite actor?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve done?
- What would you eliminate from this year?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is your best quality?
- What would you like to change in your behavior?
- What animal would you like to be?